For Residential and Commercial Construction Projects
Serving the Western Slope
For over than 25 years, Peak Interiors has served residential clients and completed commercial projects for general contractors in the Vail and Aspen areas and other areas of the western slope of Colorado.
If you need an experienced subcontractor for your next project, call 970-524-3060 to request an estimate.
Construction Services We Provide
As a premier subcontractor, the Peak Interiors team provides a full range of construction services, including:
- Metal framing – From light gauge to heavy gauge, Peak Interiors can handle all types of interior and exterior metal framing work for jobs large and small.
- Drywall hanging – We will complete your drywall project with the highest quality.
- Taping, finishing & texturing – Peak Interiors provides a variety of wall finishes, from hand-trowed textures to level 5 finishes. Our installation specialists will guarantee satisfaction.
- Acoustical ceilings – Peak Interiors has installed various acoustic ceiling using the latest materials and techniques.
- One Coat or Venetian plaster – We have been providing integral color veneer plaster for over 15 years. Our plaster artists can ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Acrylitex paint & texture systems – The Acrylitex System is the latest technology on the market for the paint and texture industry. Our products create a highly durable interior finished wall while offering a competitive price and a considerable savings in time. To view the finished wall, you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between the regular texture and paint, and Acrylitex products. Acrylitex offers all the various styles of texture and colors of paint that the regular method offers. The dividing line is durability.
- Gypsum sheathing – External gypsum sheath is a water-resistant product designed for attachment to exterior framing as an underlayment for various exterior siding materials, such as wood, metal or vinyl siding, masonry veneer, stucco, shingles, etc. The panel is wax-treated water- resistant core faced with water repellent paper on both front and back surfaces.
No matter how big or small your project is, we can provide you with the construction services you need.
Commercial Construction Projects
Peak Interiors takes pride in our ability to provide general contractors with the quality construction services needed to help execute a successful project.
Our commercial projects have included:
- Castle Peak Senior Care Facility in Eagle
- Village Walk in Beaver Creek
- Lions Square Lodge North
- Lions Square Lodge South Renovations
- Lionshead Transit Welcome Center
- Lionshead Transportation Center
- Pitkin County Library Renovation and Expansion
- Carbondale Library Renovation
- Eagle County Snow Removal Equipment Facility
- Beaver Creek Fire Station #11 Renovation
- Rocky Mountain Institute
- Vail Fire Station #1 Renovation
- Buttermilk BV Renovation
- Chart House Dancing Bear in Aspen
- The Gant / Molly Campbell Conference Center Renovation
- Aspen Clark’s Market Renovation
- Eagle County Airport Hanger #6
- Vail Health Edwards Location
- Avon Public Safety Facility
- Edwards Fire Station #12
- Summit County Schools 2018 Renovations
- Aspen Ambulance District Facility
- Pitkin County Sheriff & Admin Facility
- Eagle County Airport Expansion
- Breckenridge Rec Center Renovation
- Cottonwood Public Works Facility
- Peak #7 Lodge
- Holy Cross Energy Cooley Mesa OPS